Happy New Years!

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog and hopefully you have found its information useful.

I am welcome any ideas/suggestions,/questions that you have, please just email me at kim@atobhomes.com.

Jane and I are finishing off the year on a high! We have helped more than 15 families find homes here. Many of them have become our good friends as well.

Here are some English New Year traditions that you might want to try:
  • Having a family roast on New Years.
  • Some follow a Scottish tradition (Jon's gran did) where they would have a dark-haired person come to the house with a peice of coal and nice bottle of whisky and go from house to house (until the whisky was gone :).
  • They also kiss at the strike of midnight, have fireworks.
  • They sing Auld Lang Syne 
We look forward to all the new year has to bring!

Best wishes to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment