Blue Peter

Blue Peter is a children's television show on the BBC that has been running sing 1958. It caters to children between 5-8 years old.

Children can write in and participate in certain events in order to obtain a coveted Blue Peter badge. My first experience with this was when we had 'show and tell' at Brownies and I got to hold the Blue Peter badge.

I thought it was interesting so I thought I would share what one is. It is good show to get your children involved in if you are here.

There are different level of badges and if you are a recipient of a Blue Peter badge, you also get a card that allows you to get in free to over 200 attractions.

It is more than just a show, it shows children how to do crafts, toy reviews and gives books awards. It is very educational and very much apart of the makeup of British Childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment