Sweaty Betty

I am not sure if you noticed but the English are generally quite fitness orientated. After losing 45 pounds after separating from the Air Force, I have become a great lover of running, biking and walking. When you are that active, you want to look great in the right clothes for your activity.

I love Sweaty Betty and it is not just because I worked there. The clothes look great on you, I never thought I would wear leggings and now I can't stop! They are made for and by women. We fit people for shoes and bras that suit the sport you are doing. We also provide suggestions to help you enhance your performance. You wouldn't wear cotton shirts for running (even though the Air Force PT uniform is and that is horrible to run in!) and you wouldn't wear sweat wicking material for yoga! Once you wear proper gear, I am guilty of buying cheap too, you will never go back!

They have free workout classes such as yoga, beginner's fitness and running club, you just have to be a member and that is free too!

They also give a 10% military discount!

Come stop by our boutique:
38 Trinity Street
Cambridge
CB2 1TB
01223 364666
www.sweatybetty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment