Thankful for Spas

I am sorry for the quick post but just wanted to mention that there are so many great places to go for a girls day out.

I went to the Aqua Sauna at Centre Parcs. For the day it costs £69 without treatments but includes lunch! Initially I thought it was a lot but I am a bridesmaid so its expected that you go to everything. I was really presently surprised. It took us nearly all day to go into every spa room. You can also go there with you partner as it is not a women's only as is The Sanctuary. Bring your own flip flops and a book!

Here are some that I have been to and recommend:
The Clarice House
Aqua Sauna- Centre Parcs
The Sanctuary
Esse

Everyone needs pampering and there is so much around!

Have you to been to any of these or other spas? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment