Thankful for tea

When I first arrived here, I only drank cold drinks unless of course it as hot chocolate. I used to go visit Jon's grandmother's every Sunday and she would always offer me coffee or tea. So I started getting into drinking coffee.

It is very true that tea  is a huge part of the British culture  My husband probably drinks more than 10 cups a day! My colleagues are huge tea drinkers too.

I could never consume as much coffee as they do tea and also because I cannot drink milk, I like to add sugar to my coffee. I have cut down quite a bit but I used to say I like coffee with my sugar. So now I have taken to replacing my coffee with tea.

Tea can help you feel warmer so I suggest that in the winter months that you take to drinking it in the winter time.

I think that you need to try a few to figure out what ones that you like. I really like Earl Grey and fruity teas. Tea rooms are a great place to try out different teas.

Sometimes it is nice to have other options when you want a warm drink but have already had 3 cups of coffee. There are also health benefits of drinking tea and can be helpful for a hangover- so I have heard :)