Glamour Models

I made the mistake unknowingly and while I thought that a family friend's reaction was a bit weird, I didn't know why until I learned what glamour model meant.

A family friend used to be a model when she was younger. I was trying to make conversation and when I found out that she was a model, I was intrigued. I had heard the term 'glamour model' and thought that it was something like a fashion model. Glamour sounds quite nice right? I was wrong. A glamour model is someone that takes their clothes off for the camera. Katie Price and Jodie Marsh fall into this category. It just goes to show you, somethings aren't as they seem.

I did mention to my husband, that if people are offended by what I say, they should step back and perhaps ask me what it means in American or if it exists in our

No comments:

Post a Comment