Thankful for my rock, my husband

I have been trying to post things that I am thankful for every week but I had some devastating news last week and I could not find anything to be thankful. I am sure as time goes by I will come to terms and hopefully things will improve and I will be able to share more with you. It just made me realize how much people do not appreciate what they have and do not know how lucky they are.

So I am thankful for my husband sticking by me and being my rock. 

The only highlight I had last week was this beautiful milk and soya free dessert from Cotto. I contacted the chef before I went so he could accommodate my dietary requirements, I am allergic to milk and soya, not lactose intolerant, and it was amazing!
That is all I can say is that I do not know where I would be without my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment