Thankful for being able to share the special day with my friends

So last weekend was the last of the weddings I am to attend this year. I have been to four weddings per year for the last three years. I was looking to see if I could make a career change into attending weddings.

I have already written about the differences between American and British weddings. What I love about weddings is you get to really see a part of the couple you would have never seen otherwise. They are whole day celebrations which I love!

So here are the four weddings I went to this past year. Congratulations to all the lovely couples and thank you for letting be there on your big day. Especially to Laura, who allowed me to be a bridesmaid!  The best to all of you!

Kristian and Miki
Darryl and Lynzi

Chris and Laura
Jack and Anna
BTW,  our diaries are free at the moment so book us in quickly! :)

Kimx

1 comment:

  1. That Japanese lady looks lovely, I would LOVE her as a friend!!!!!!. PLEASE help! Shameme x

    ReplyDelete