Mill Road Winter Fair

For many years I wanted to go see what the Mill Road Winter Fair. If you don't really know much about Cambridge or this area, what you should know is that this is filled with independent shops. It is also the best place for you to find those Asian ingredients that are so hard to find.

I was not sure what to expect but when I got there, it was busy, the restaurants had food stalls in front and I couldn't resist having a burger from the steakhouse which I didn't know existed (it was great!). There were so many craft stalls so a great place to buy some Christmas gifts. There were choirs and dancing. A real celebration!

They had a parade and it was amasing to see how this community came together to put this on. You often think that Cambridge lacks a sense of community like the villages have but this is proof that it even it exists here.